TLWI Python #2
An endearing little Python newsletter.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Python 3.11.0a1 is available • Guido van Rossum "honored" as Python becomes #1 most popular programming language on TIOBE ranking, passing C and Java • Building A Payment Application using Python Flask Framework, Docker and the Beyonic API. • What is Django, and why you should learn it? • UnFamiliar Awesome Freebies for Developers 👨🏻💻👩🏻💻. Here is your curation for Tue Oct 12 2021.
Updates From The Python Blog
Hot Python Articles This Week On Reddit
Python Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Mwenda Harun Mbaabu: Building A Payment Application using Python Flask Framework, Docker and the Beyonic API.
- Snehal Adbol: What is Django, and why you should learn it?
- Vidhya Varshany: UnFamiliar Awesome Freebies for Developers 👨🏻💻👩🏻💻
- AmnaAbd: Python ZTM Cheatsheet
- Siddhant Goel: How you can track your personal finances using Python 🐍
- Tyler Hawkins: Build a Plagiarism Checker Using Machine Learning
- Aaron Bassett: Structured logging in Python
- Adarsh Punj: Create a menubar app for macOS, just using Python
- ZigRazor: Hacktoberfest Beginners and Advanced Repos to Contribute to
- Sijey: YouTube Music API
- Saharsh Laud: Face Detection in just 15 lines of Code! (ft. Python and OpenCV)
- Waylon Walker: Just Ask Ipython for help
- Mage: Product Developers’ guide to customizing data for AI — Part 1: Combine dataframes
- motivatedman: Python Business Idea: What You Must Do If You Know Python
- Geof: BUILD A SIMPLE RESEARCH ASSISTANT WITH PYTHON
- Phylis Jepchumba: Day 2: Introduction to Control Flow in Python
- Roman Sorin: My experience of moving from Laravel to Django
- Brian Macharia: Introduction to TensorFlow
- hrishikesh1990: How to square numbers in Python?
- Srinivas: Python ascii()
- flywind: Nim -- a modern "glue" language like Python
- Aatmaj: Learning Python- Intermediate course: Day 40, Summary of the week and more about OOP
- Cubite: How To Manage Open edX Environment Variables Using Doppler and Automating The Deployment
- Subh: Learn Python-Django , Node-Express , React or Vue
- Sahil: Variables & Data-Types
- Ughur Huseyn: Programmers need types or "The Another Billion Dollar Mistake"
- Aatmaj: Learning Python- Intermediate course: Day 39, OOP-Constructor init
- Srinivas: Python all()
- Aatmaj: Learning Python- Intermediate course: Day 38, OOP
- Sahil: Fun with Fantastic String Data Type in Python
- kuldeep_singh: [Python] Find the Largest Number From a Array.
- Srinivas: Python bytearray()
- Joseph Kariuki: Installing Python3 in Windows10
- Rowida: Which Implementation Should You Use for Stacks In Python?
- Shreyas Soni: Explore Geopolitical data from GDELT
- Adrino Rosario: Hacktoberfest ASCII Art
- Mahmoud EL-kariouny: Python challenge_8
- Srinivas: Python bin()
- AM: Django Cloud Task Queue
- Hai Vu: How to Parse CSV a Text Variable
- Roman Sorin: Handling bulk update or create on Django models through filters
- Neil 🏆: Developing APIs in Python with FastAPI
- Avi Arora: Complete Glossary of Keras Optimizers and When to Use Them (With Code)
- Ben Gamble: Building a realtime ticket booking solution with Kafka, FastAPI, and Ably
- Aditya Priyadarshi: How to print "Hello, World!"💻
- Srinivas: Python bytes()
- Srinivas: Python callable()
- Srinivas: Python complex()
- Hannah: Django Channels - A Simple Chat App Part 3
- whykay 👩🏻💻🐈🏳️🌈 (she/her): EuroPython 2021: All edited videos now available
- Joseph Mania: Why I seduced Django
- Srinivas: Python bool()
- Ermin D: Data Science Course Subscription
- mayank chaurasiya: Differences between *args and **kwargs in Python?
- Amal Shaji: Mockend - The super cool mock API generator
- Joe Holmes: Templater Treats for Obsidian October
- Eli Holderness: Anvil's new Beta Editor is here!
- cloudytech147: Parse/Read XML Document in Python
- Ashish Salunkhe: Machine Learning meets DevOps: MLOps
- teamdevops: Comment approvisionner ses environnements avec vagrant #DevOpsRoadMap
Trending Python Repositories This Week On Github
- PrefectHQ/prefect (Python): The easiest way to automate your data
- rwightman/pytorch-image-models (Python): PyTorch image models, scripts, pretrained weights -- ResNet, ResNeXT, EfficientNet, EfficientNetV2, NFNet, Vision Transformer, MixNet, MobileNet-V3/V2, RegNet, DPN, CSPNet, and more
- ansible/ansible (Python): Ansible is a radically simple IT automation platform that makes your applications and systems easier to deploy and maintain. Automate everything from code deployment to network configuration to cloud management, in a language that approaches plain English, using SSH, with no agents to install on remote systems. https://docs.ansible.com.
- public-apis/public-apis (Python): A collective list of free APIs
- TheAlgorithms/Python (Python): All Algorithms implemented in Python
- tsoding/porth (Python): It's like Forth but in Python
- Harsha200105/DesktopAssistant (Python): A Virtual Desktop Assistant Written in Python
- localstack/localstack (Python): 💻 A fully functional local AWS cloud stack. Develop and test your cloud & Serverless apps offline!
- sqlfluff/sqlfluff (Python): A SQL linter and auto-formatter for Humans
- projectdiscovery/nuclei-templates (Python): Community curated list of templates for the nuclei engine to find security vulnerabilities.
- tiangolo/fastapi (Python): FastAPI framework, high performance, easy to learn, fast to code, ready for production
- yt-dlp/yt-dlp (Python): A youtube-dl fork with additional features and fixes
- xinntao/Real-ESRGAN (Python): Real-ESRGAN aims at developing Practical Algorithms for General Image Restoration.
- EtteGit/EnragedRabbitProject (Python): undefined
- nerdyrodent/VQGAN-CLIP (Python): Just playing with getting VQGAN+CLIP running locally, rather than having to use colab.
- pytorch/vision (Python): Datasets, Transforms and Models specific to Computer Vision
- trailofbits/algo (Python): Set up a personal VPN in the cloud
- Mashiro2000/HeyTapTask (Python): 适配青龙面板/云函数/本地运行的欢太商城脚本
- nvbn/thefuck (Python): Magnificent app which corrects your previous console command.
- d2l-ai/d2l-en (Python): Interactive deep learning book with multi-framework code, math, and discussions. Adopted at 200 universities.
- pre-commit/pre-commit-hooks (Python): Some out-of-the-box hooks for pre-commit
- dagster-io/dagster (Python): A data orchestrator for machine learning, analytics, and ETL.
- blakeblackshear/frigate (Python): NVR with realtime local object detection for IP cameras
- python-telegram-bot/python-telegram-bot (Python): We have made you a wrapper you can't refuse
- PyCQA/pylint (Python): It's not just a linter that annoys you!
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.