TLWI Python #1
An endearing little Python newsletter.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Python 3.10.0 is available • Python 3.10 Released! • The Peregrine programming language - A Python-like language that's as fast as C. • Controlling mobile Phone using Python • Python Guide for JS-devs. Here is your curation for Tue Oct 05 2021.
Updates From The Python Blog
Hot Python Articles This Week On Reddit
Python Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Python Repositories This Week On Github
- tsoding/porth (Python): It's like Forth but in Python
- salesforce/Merlion (Python): Merlion: A Machine Learning Framework for Time Series Intelligence
- willmcgugan/textual (Python): Textual is a TUI (Text User Interface) framework for Python inspired by modern web development.
- StevenBlack/hosts (Python): 🔒 Consolidating and extending hosts files from several well-curated sources. Optionally pick extensions for porn, social media, and other categories.
- donnemartin/system-design-primer (Python): Learn how to design large-scale systems. Prep for the system design interview. Includes Anki flashcards.
- bridgecrewio/checkov (Python): Prevent cloud misconfigurations during build-time for Terraform, Cloudformation, Kubernetes, Serverless framework and other infrastructure-as-code-languages with Checkov by Bridgecrew.
- microsoft/muzic (Python): Muzic: Music Understanding and Generation with Artificial Intelligence
- TheAlgorithms/Python (Python): All Algorithms implemented in Python
- RandomThings23/donut (Python): DONUTS DONUTS DONUTS 🍩
- home-assistant/core (Python): 🏡 Open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first.
- willmcgugan/rich (Python): Rich is a Python library for rich text and beautiful formatting in the terminal.
- mangdangroboticsclub/QuadrupedRobot (Python): Open-Source,ROS Robot Dog Kit
- great-expectations/great_expectations (Python): Always know what to expect from your data.
- online-ml/river (Python): 🌊 Online machine learning in Python
- gto76/python-cheatsheet (Python): Comprehensive Python Cheatsheet
- ansible/ansible (Python): Ansible is a radically simple IT automation platform that makes your applications and systems easier to deploy and maintain. Automate everything from code deployment to network configuration to cloud management, in a language that approaches plain English, using SSH, with no agents to install on remote systems. https://docs.ansible.com.
- swisskyrepo/PayloadsAllTheThings (Python): A list of useful payloads and bypass for Web Application Security and Pentest/CTF
- secdev/scapy (Python): Scapy: the Python-based interactive packet manipulation program & library. Supports Python 2 & Python 3.
- dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher (Python): Experience macOS just like before
- public-apis/public-apis (Python): A collective list of free APIs
- scrapy/scrapy (Python): Scrapy, a fast high-level web crawling & scraping framework for Python.
- wagtail/wagtail (Python): A Django content management system focused on flexibility and user experience
- speedyg0nz/MagInkCal (Python): E-Ink Magic Calendar that automatically syncs to Google Calendar and runs off a battery powered Raspberry Pi Zero
- explosion/spaCy (Python): 💫 Industrial-strength Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python
- PyGithub/PyGithub (Python): Typed interactions with the GitHub API v3
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.